Do you love the Street Food Market Scene?Love wine or keen to learn?Would you like to come and work with me at M-Wines?
I'm looking for someone to help me on a regular basis every Saturday and with mid-week wine tastings
Primarily: To run the M-Wines Stall at Primrose Hill Market every Saturday (I have a trial pitch there for 3 months starting Feb 2019). It would be an 8 hr day 8.30am to 4.30pm (Primrose Hill Market is 10am-3pm)
And / Or help at Maltby St Market
And / Or run the M-Wines stand at another events (such as Sample)
And / Or and help with my Wine Tastings in the evenings during the week on an ad-hoc basis (usually a 3-4 hours)
Therefore get in touch if you;
1. Know the street food market / drinks atmosphere
2. Are keen on wine - no need to be an expert, just willing to learn. You may eventually want to host wine tastings yourself.
(Note: No need to apply if you are a wine geek or wine snob, that's just not the M-Wines style)
3. You can sell; you are not afraid to ask for the order.
4. Are RELIABLE - will turn up every Saturday
5. YOU CAN DRIVE AND HAVE A CLEAN LICENCE - Ideally I would meet you at Maltby St Saturday am and you drive my car to Primrose Hill and run the Stand.
6. Ideally you have a Personal Alcohol Licence or are willing to take the one day course - I would help with the some cost of this for the right person.
7. You are honest and comfortable handling money and taking card payments.
8. Can Invoice me for the day's work. M-Wines is a too small to employ someone on a contract, nor offer regular minimum hours. I have in mind a Minimum Day rate + a percentage of the sales total for running Primrose Hill.
9. Are RELIABLE - will turn up every Saturday ( Did I say that already?)
If you are serious then e mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A brief CV
- Your relevant experience - outlining how you fit the bill
- Why you want to work with M-Wines in particular
- With at least two referees
All the best,