FIND YOUR FOOD AND WINE BLISS IN A STREET-FOOD MARKET IN LONDON
These private tastings are for 2 to 5 people on Saturdays at 12 Midday at Maltby St Market. Choose your date and session and add the number of guest in the cart. Enjoy a private lesson with me at Maltby St.
Book using the BOOK NOW button on this page *
* This also listed as an Experience on AirBnb and you may be joined by some international visitors. It always makes the tasting really fun and more enjoyable.
Saturday 2nd March ( only one place left)
Saturday 9th March
(Sorry no tastings on Sat 16th March)
Saturday 23rd March
Saturday 30th March
Places available Through April may June (Except May 18th)
What is involved:
Learn about your palate and how it reacts with various foods and wine. The aim is for you to learn more about your own palate and put it into practice immediately. Philip Morton is a qualified Wine Educator who will take you through a lesson about your palate (and no-one else's).
See mwines1000 on youtube for a flavour of the tasting.
- Tasting several wines to see what you feel like that day
- The "Lesson"; Taste 5 wines then choose 3 of the wines to taste with key food flavours (Salty, Sweet, Bitter, Sour "Umami" (Savory), plus chilli heat
- Buy your dinner from the fabulous food on offer at Maltby Street Market
- Return to the table beside the M-Wines Stand and choose a glass of wine to match your palate and food
- A place to sit and eat
- Discounts on M-Wines purchased on the day (you will only pay the case price even if it is just one bottle purchased)
Personalised Wine Tastings at Maltby St
- Product Code: POP-TAST
- Availability: In Stock
BUY MORE, PAY LESS, MIX & MATCH