FIND YOUR FOOD AND WINE BLISS IN A STREET-FOOD MARKET IN LONDON
These private tastings are for 1 to 5 people on Weekends at Maltby St Market. Choose your date and session and add the number of guest in the cart. Enjoy a private lesson with me at Maltby St.
There are 2 options: Make it your private session or meet others through AirBnB:
12.00 sessions with AirBnB: If you you would like to share a table with international visitors there are more places available via AirBnB Check availability here
2.30pm Private Sessions: If you book 2 or more places here I will block others from booking and the session becomes your private tasting. - Just click Book Now and choose your date
Note the rest of the year is heavily booked and we only have the following times available to book your own private session:
- Saturday 9th Dec is available 2.30pm (5 places)
- Sunday 10th Dec is available 2.30pm (5 places)
- Sunday 17th Dec is available 2.30pm (5 places)
- Saturday 23rd Dec is available 2.30pm (5 places)
( I am then travelling in January and Early February and the next session is Feb 17th 2018)
What is involved:
Learn about your palate and how it reacts with various foods and wine. The aim is for you to learn more about your own palate and put it into practice immediately. Philip Morton is a qualified Wine Educator who will take you through a 30min lesson about your palate (and no-one else's).
See mwines1000 on youtube for a flavour of the tasting.
- Tasting several wines to see what you feel like that day
- The "Lesson"; choose 3 wines with key food flavours (Salty, Sweet, Bitter, Sour "Umami" (Savory), plus chili heat
- Buy your lunch from the fabulous food on offer at Maltby Street Market
- Return to the table beside the M-Wines Stand and choose a glass of wine to match your palate and food
- A place to sit and eat (Maltby St is standing room only on a Saturday)
- Discounts on M-Wines purchased on the day
CALLING ALL LOCALS WITH AN 'SE' POSTCODE? USE Code 'SE25' AT THE CHECKOUT FOR A 25% DISCOUNT ON 2.30pm sessions (and bring ID with your address on it with you)
Ideally, please book by Thursday Evenings to help me arrange cover for my stand - If you would like a last minute booking - call or text me on 07768 182 538