An M-Wine tasting is always informative, entertaining wine tasting experience designed to suit you. You tell me what you want I will make it as fun or technical as you like. (Within reason of course – I don’t do drinking games, but wouldn’t bore you with the details of the type of barrel and yeasts used either). I am a graduate and qualified wine educator with the Wine and Spirits Education Trust.
Pricing Themes and Numbers:
We can accommodate groups from 8-20 people (25 at a pinch) . Prices will vary depending on the tasting requested and wines chosen and the venue. An average guide would be 5-6 wines £25 per person for the examples below. NB extra costs will apply to hire a venue or specialist food provided.
To Book or discuss your needs please us contact me on Mob: 07768 182 538 email@example.com
- Ideal date
- Type of event (Corporate, friends etc.)
- Number of people
- Any other special requests
Examples of M-Wines Tasting Experiences (all can be adapted to suit your needs)
"The finishing touch" A personal guide to for food and wine matching - I will help you calibrate your palate ( See mwines1000 on YouTube for reviews)
- 5 wines including food taste to use as examples to match
- A few basics about matching and trying various wines with key flavours Salt, sweet, Sour, bitter, umami (Savory), what chili heat does to wine
- 8-25 people, £25pp (min charge £200) in your home / office, NB extra will apply to hire a venue).
· "Can’t get enough of this" Chocolate and Wine matching
- 5 wines / 5 chocolates (usually at least 4 dark chocolates)
- Things wine and chocolate have in common and the differences between wine and chocolate.
- A few basics about wine and food matching applied to Chocolate which is fundamentally BITTER
- Lots of scoffing and slurping
- 8-25 people, £25pp ( min charge £200) in your home / office, NB extra will apply to hire a venue.
NZ Wines Vs. Rest of the world
- 6-8 wines
- Choose wine varieties from NZ and match them with the same variety form another place in the world (we can mix as many whites or reds as you please)
- A little bit of NZ background and the matching rest of the world wine and explain the differences between them
- Where else in the world to find wines similar to the ones you like and what to look for on the label.
- NZ / World challenge blind tasting - guess which is from NZ and which is from the rest of the world
- 8-25 people, £25pp (min charge £200) in your home / office, NB extra will apply to hire a venue.
Other themes I have hosted; The Perfect Antipodes : NZ/ Spain Portugal; Rugby Nations - wines from 8 Rugby Nations; Wine, Cheese and Chocolate
Discount with all tastings:
We always offer the opportunity to taste at least some of M-Wines and a 10% discount is offered M-Wines bought on the day.