FIND YOUR FOOD AND WINE BLISS IN A STREET-FOOD MARKET IN LONDON
These private tastings are for 2 to 5 people on Saturdays at Maltby St Market. Choose your date and session and add the number of guest in the cart. Enjoy a private lesson with me at Maltby St.
There are 2 options: Make it your private session or meet others through AirBnB:
3pm Private Sessions: If you book 2 or more places here I will block others from booking and the session becomes your private tasting. - Just click Book Now and choose your date
(Unfortunately the booking system does not work well on some mobile phones)
AVAILABILITY I am getting very booked up and have the following availability over the next few weeks::
Sat 23rd June 12pm: 3 places book via AirBnB:
Sat 14th July 12pm: 3 places book via AirBnB:
Sat 14th July 3pm 5 places book via BOOK NOW BUTTON
August - Places available at August sessions except Sat 18th at 3pm
Sept - Places available at Sept sessions
What is involved:
Learn about your palate and how it reacts with various foods and wine. The aim is for you to learn more about your own palate and put it into practice immediately. Philip Morton is a qualified Wine Educator who will take you through a lesson about your palate (and no-one else's).
See mwines1000 on youtube for a flavour of the tasting.
- Tasting several wines to see what you feel like that day
- The "Lesson"; choose 3 wines with key food flavours (Salty, Sweet, Bitter, Sour "Umami" (Savory), plus chilli heat
- Buy your lunch from the fabulous food on offer at Maltby Street Market
- Return to the table beside the M-Wines Stand and choose a glass of wine to match your palate and food
- A place to sit and eat (Maltby St is standing room only on a Saturday)
- Discounts on M-Wines purchased on the day (you will only pay the case price even if it is just one bottle purchased)
Personalised Wine Tastings Saturdays at Maltby St
- Product Code: POP-TAST
- Availability: In Stock
BUY MORE, PAY LESS, MIX & MATCH